Our website has a blog function that lets you post articles to the homepage. Doing so is very similar to creating a page, only you don't need to select where it will appear in the navigation menu.
- Log in to the website (bottom of sidebar).
- Click on "Create Content" (sidebar, under your name) and then on "Story."
- Give your post a title in the "Title" field, and then type what you wish to say in the editing area. Use the buttons to format text, add images and links, or insert lists. Whenever possible, embed a picture or include a link to items you're discussing.
- When you're nearing completion, click on the "Preview" button at the bottom of the page.
- Continue editing as necessary and then click on "Save" when done. Your post will now appear on the homepage of the website.