It's easy to edit an image that has already been inserted and saved on a page. Simply browse to the page, click on the "Edit" tab, and adjust the image as necessary.
- Browse to the page containing the image you need to edit.
- Click on the "Edit" tab. Go to "How to Edit a Page" if you need help here.
- Scroll down to the image. PC users: right-click on the image; Mac users: Ctrl-click on the image. A context menu will appear, from which you should select "Image Properties."
- You will now have the familiar image dialogue window with which to adjust the image. Make changes as necessary and click "OK" to save them. See "How To Insert An Image" if you need help here.
- Click on "Preview" at the bottom of the page to make sure the desired effect is achieved.
- Edit as necessary, then click on "Save" when finished.