Before you can insert an image on a page, you must upload it to the images folder.
- Place the cusor where you'd like to insert the image and then click on the image button (yellow mountain).
- In the resulting dialogue, click on the "Browse Server" button.
- You will now see a list of images with the "Image" folder selected at the top right. At the bottom of the window is field that reads "Upload a new file in this folder" with "Browse" and "Upload" buttons next to it. Click on the "Browse" button.
- Select the image from your local computer and click on "OK." (Yours will probably look different.)
- You will now see the filepath to the image in the upload field (see step #2). Click on the "Upload" button and wait for it to finish.
- When it's done, you can click on your newly uploaded image in order to complete the insertion process. See "How To Insert An Image" if you need help here.
- If you don't wish to insert the image on a page at this time, leave it unselected and then "Cancel" out of the dialogue.