Once you create a page, you might discover that the link for it cannot be found anywhere. This is usually because you forgot to insert the menu settings (we all do it!). To find a lost page, you can either search for it the website's search tool or browse to it in the content management area.
- To search for a page or other content you've created, type the title or other text into the search form in the right sidebar.
- Hit Return or click on the "Search" button.
- Find what you're looking for in the results and click on its link.
- Click on the "Edit" tab and use the "Menu settings" area to place it in the appropriate menu. See "How To Edit A Page" if you need help here.
- Click on the "Save" button to save the changes.
Browse to Content Management Area
- Click on "Administer" in the right sidebar, then on "Content Management" and "Content."
- You will now see a list of pages, stories, and other content, with the most recently created at the top. Find the item you're looking for. You can use the filter at the top of the page if you don't see the item right away.
- Click on the item title or on the "Edit" link to the right of it.
- From here, you can edit the item as usual.