Showing a file such as a .pdf or Microsoft Word (.doc) document is done via linking. See "How To Insert/Edit/Delete A Link" if you need help here.
- In the editing area, highlight the text that will constitute the link to the file and click on the Insert Link button.
- In the resulting dialogue, click on the "Browse Server" button.
- At the bottom of the resulting page you'll see a field under "Upload a file to this folder." Click on the "Browse" button to select a file from your computer and then click OK. Click on the "Upload" button.
- Once the file has uploaded, it will appear in the list, and you can select it from there.
- Changes will not take effect until the page is saved.